MTV Movie Awards 2009: Best Dressed
Curious about the MTV Movie Awards 2009 best dressed celebrities? The red carpet is known for flaunting the latest and hottest trends in fashion. At MTV's 2009 Movie Awards, the nominees for "best dressed" went from short to tube dresses and to sweet-heart necklines. Colors seemed to define the year's fashion awards. With brighter hues parading down the walkway, luminous dresses painted the red carpet in different shades all over the palette. Check out the best dressed at MTV's 2009 Movie Awards and see if you can match your outfit to what your favorite best dressed celebs are wearing.
- Sienna Miller. The British actress chose to wear a sea-green Swarovski-encrusted Twenty8Twelve 2009 fall collection dress. The length of the dress was just right, and the Swarovski crystals on the dress made Sienna a dazzling sight to behold. For shoes, she wore a pair of gorgeous Nicholas Kirkwood gold heels, and she carried a a silvery Chanel clutch-bag in her hand.
- Lauran Conrad. For the awards show, Lauran wore a navy floral print sleeveless dress with a ruffled hem. The length of her gorgeous hair was split over the dress, and dark red lipstick and black strappy boots completed the mysterious boho look.
- Vanessa Hudgens. The "High-School Musical" star looked all grown up at the MTV Movie Awards in her peach satin Max Azria dress. The look was complemented by Jimmy Choo shoes and a Nancy Gonzalez bronze clutch.
- Paris Hilton. This stylish fashion guru princess has made a good number of both fashion hits and misses over the years. At the 2009 MTV Movies Awards, Paris was clearly one of the best dressed with her coral Jenny Packham spring 2009 strapless mini. The dress had a ruffled skirt and a gold-embroidered bodice. Accommodating her ensemble was a silver clutch and silver shoes.
- Kristen Steward. "Twilight" star Kristen Steward donned a Yigal Azrouel 2009 fall collection red and black dress to the MTV Movie Awards. The dress was accompanied with a crisscross design on the sheer yoke and a black belt.
- Megan Fox. Megan Fox's black and gold Dolce & Gabbana strapless brocade cocktail dress was impressive. It matched her dark mysterious persona aptly. She accessorized with Christian Louboutin Differa sandals.
- LeAnn Rimes. A little overdressed at the MTV Movie Awards, LeAnn looked gorgeous in her J. Mendel gown.
- Audrina Patridge. Donning a loose-fitting glittery peach Joey Tierny Couture dress, Audrina worked the Golden Girl look to perfection. Nonetheless, looking like she was at the prime of her youth, Audrina rocked the look.
- Miley Cyrus. Miley opted out of her usual punk rock teen-fare and and opted for instead a softer look. Donning a pale pink cowl neck Moschino Cheap & Chic dress, Miley looked very pretty. A hint of rings and bracelets running down her arm harken back to her wild rock wannabe look.
- Malin Akerman. Malin stood out in the 2009 MTV Movie awards. The only starlet wearing pants, she opted out with a white Dolce & Gabbana suit with a pale blue corset.