Are you searching for muffler tips Ford Focus 2008 model? A Ford body shop, auto parts store, or muffler shop may have a limited selection of mufflers, tailpipes, exhaust tips, and other products to enhance or upgrade your car’s exhaust system. But search the web, and you’ll find unlimited tip choices.
Exhaust tips can add a hot look to your car’s tailpipe. Whether you are looking for something with a flush edge, an angled cut, or a downward bend, you’re sure to find something on the Internet. Exhaust tips come in a range of finishes, from polished chrome to black powdercoat.
Here are a few ideas to give your 2008 Ford Focus a style that will turn heads. Available for online purchase, these tips come in a variety of looks and finishes, in a range of prices to fit your budget.
- Bolt-On Slanted Exhaust Tips. Bolt-On Slanted Exhaust Tips are easy on the wallet. Constructed of rustproof stainless steel, these tips install directly to your Ford’s tailpipe. They come in a variety of shapes and styles, from square to rectangle to round. Resonated tips are packed with fiberglass to reduce noise.
- DNA Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips. DNA Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips are a great choice for a showroom finish at a budget price. These tips are constructed of mirror-polished stainless steel with welded seams. Choose from a variety of styles, from rolled angle cuts to dual turn-ups.
- DC Sports Exhaust Tips. DC Sports Exhaust Tips are constructed of stainless steel with a mirror-polished finish and have a high customer rating. These tips will give your Ford Focus a competition look. Resonated tips are fiberglass-packed for noise reduction. DC Sports Exhaust Tips come in shapes from round to oval to angle-cut.
- Heartthrob Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips. Heartthrob Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips will give your Ford’s tailpipe a special touch. Rated high by customers, these tips will never rust or corrode. They come in two styles, straight or slanted. Although they slip easily over a tailpipe, the tip must be welded or clamped into place.
- Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips. Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips from MBRP Performance Exhaust come in 3 varieties and you can choose from a straight, angled, or turned-down style in an easy bolt-on design. This polished stainless steel product has the MBRP logo on the tip.
- Big Bore Monza Pencil-Style Exhaust Tips. Big Bore Monza Pencil-Style Exhaust Tips feature triple-chrome plating and rolled edges. They are constructed of heavy-duty steel with a durable black finish on the inlet. These tips feature glass-packed resonators that help reduce the loud exhaust sound. These tips must be clamped or welded to the tailpipe.
- Designer Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip. The Gibson Designer Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip is a more expensive exhaust tip. This top-rated muffler tip features bright stainless steel and custom etched patterns. Available in round, slash, and sport styles, these tips will give your Ford’s exhaust system a designer touch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…