If you want to have an awesome beach vacation, you will check out the best Myrtle Beach attractions. Here, there is so much more to see and do besides lying on the beach. There is something special about doing fun activities while being surrounded by the natural beauty of Myrtle Beach. .
- Ripley's Aquarium. There is a whole other world living under the sea. This Myrtle Beach attraction sets itself apart from other aquariums, because it has special species of fish that you cannot see at other aquariums. If you are lucky, this will be as close as you will ever get to a living shark. At the aquarium's sharks exhibit, you can get up close and personal with sharks and can feel the impact of a shark bite. People have some much fun at Ripley's aquarium that they do not even realize how much education they are getting while they are here. Ripley's Aquarium.1110 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
- The Carolina Opry. Country and Gospel music lovers should not miss their opportunity to catch a show here. The Carolina Opry is known for putting on some of the best shows on the east coast. While the tickets to the theater are a little expensive, most guests feel they are well worth the price. The good news is that you can get a discount when you buy tickets to see a second show. Even people who are not huge music fans love the shows here, because they are so funny. Since the over two thousand seats in the theatre are usually full, you should make reservations well in advance. The Carolina Opry. 8901 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572.
- Soar + Explore. If you love the feeling of living on the edge, you will want to stop at this place. You will get a rush of a lifetime when you are zip lining above fifty feet of water at his Myrtle Beach attraction. If you are a wimp who is afraid of heights, you should do this to overcome your fears. Besides the amazing zip line, at Soar + Explore you can climb a three level ropes course. This is great for people who are competitive, because they can compete with each other on the course. Soar + Explore. 1313 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
- Medieval Times. When you are at this Myrtle Beach attraction, you will feel like you have actually stepped back into medieval times. You know this show is awesome, because it has been running in North America for over 25 years. You will not leave here hungry, because you will be severed a meal that includes roasted chicken and tomato soup. While you are enjoying your meal, you will watch the show that includes top notch equestrian displays that will leave you breathless for hours after you see the show. Besides the Dinner show, Medieval Times also has a medieval torture museum. Medieval Times. 2904 Fantasy Way, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579.
- Family Kingdom. Couples, families, and singles all love this place. This is one of the most affordable and fun Myrtle Beach attractions. Whether you want to do the traditional amusement park rides or spend the day in the water, you can do it at this Myrtle Beach attraction. One of the most popular rides at this park is the Slingshot Drop Zone. Even if you think you are brave, you will probably squeal on this ride, because you will freefall for one hundred and ten feet. The speed slides and water flumes are favorite rides at the water park. Family Kingdom. 300 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.