Legends have long circulated about an In N Out burger secret menu. Is there really an In N Out burger secret menu? What kind of items are on the menu? Is the menu kept safely in a locked box at the Pentagon? Was the menu created by a highly advanced race of aliens from planet X? Questions such as these have kept In N Out burger lovers up many a night. Finally however, their questions have been answered. Here is a taste of In N Out burger's secret menu.
Ordering from In N Out burger's secret menu is all about knowing the proper jargon for In N Out burger secret menu items. Once you know the names of the items on the secret menu, ordering from the menu becomes a simple task. Here is a list of In N Out burger secret menu main items:
- Animal style. This item is said to be the most popular item of the secret menu. Animal style burgers come with pickles, extra spread, extra grilled onions and mustard fried onto each meat patty.
- Protein style. Protein style burgers are for individuals aware of the In N Out burger secret menu who are on a low-carb or no-carb diet. This item consists of large lettuce leaves in place of a hamburger bun. This order can be combined with other secret menu styles. A person could order a burger animal protein style for example.
- The Flying Dutchman. The Flying Dutchman may be the strangest item on the In N Out burger secret menu. This order is simply two meat patties, two slices of cheese and no bun. Condiments are not even included with this order unless you specifically ask for them.
- Animal fries. This In N Out burger secret menu item is basically the French fry version of the Animal style burger. This item consist of golden crisp French fries covered with two slices of melted cheese, grilled onions and In N Out burger's special spread.In N Out burger secret menu . t.
- 4×4. This is the burger to end all burgers. This gargantuan In N Out burger secret menu item consist of four meat patties and four slices of cheese. This burger is truly a force to be reckoned with.
There you have it folks, these are the items of the In N Out burger secret menu. Use this new found knowledge wisely.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.