Want a great nachos recipe? Pretty much everyone loves nachos, and there are many different ways to make them. Nachos are a great snack to make at home for a night time snack or they are always a hit for parties. Read on to find out how to make an awesome nachos recipe.
What you need to make this nachos recipe:
- 1 package of hamburger
- 1 taco seasoning envelope
- 1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1 can of refried beans (16 oz)
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the hamburger. Put the hamburger in a frying pan and brown it until cooked through. Drain off the excess fat.
- Add other ingredients. Except for the cheddar and the tortilla chips, add all other ingredients to the ground beef.
- Cook the mixture. Simmer the mixture for approximately ten minutes.
- Put chips in casserole. Pour all of the chips into a casserole dish that will go into the oven.
- Pour mixture in casserole. On top of the chips, pour the mixture from the pan.
- Top with cheese. Sprinkle the grated cheddar on top of the mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes. Place pan in the oven and back approximately 20 minutes so that cheddar melts and turns a light brown.
That's all there is to this delicious nachos recipe that has the special added addition of ground beef. This easy recipe is great for parties or for a snack anytime. Try this hearty nachos recipe the next time the guys come over. It's sure to be a hit.