Naproxen Side Effects
If you're suffering from any sort of arthritis, then you'll need to know Naproxen side effects. Because, nine times out of ten, that's what you'll be taking, Naproxen. Naproxen specifically helps with the tenderness, swollen joints and stiffness of various areas of the body brought on my different types of arthritis. As with all medications however, Naproxen is not without it's side effects. Ironically, depending on the degree of pain you feel dealing with arthritis, Naproxen's would be side effects can be worse. And here they are. Here are the possible side effects of Naproxen.
- Constipation or diarrhea or gas. Naproxen is known to affect your digestive system in either of these two ways. If it isn't one thing, it's another. You can go through an extremely tight period or be very loose. Oh and you may experience a lot of gas as well
- Headaches, dizzyness, and lightheadedness. You may experience issues with your head. Headaches, dizzyness and lightheadedness seem to be common side effects with lots of drugs. Naproxen isn't the only culprit here.
- Drowsiness, or difficulty falling asleep. Once again, it's time to pick your poison. You may not be able to keep your head up. Or, you may become a fledgling night owl.
- Sores in the mouth. Now ths particular side effect from Naproxen can be more than a little inconvenient. Who wants to deal with sores in their mouth? Guess a little tenderness in the mouth is better than sore joints.
- Cold symptoms. Medicine is supposed to make you feel better. Only people with very nagging ailments would deal with cold symptoms from their medication. You can only hope not to have this particular side effect.
- All the rest. People on Naproxen can experience burning in their joints, hearing issues, and even excessive thirst. If you think your ailments outweigh the annoying side effects listed, then Naproxen may be right for you. If not, maybe you can find another source of joint pain relief.