Natural Infertility Treatment
Natural infertility treatment increases the chances that a couple can conceive. There are several nutritional and environmental factors that influence the fertility of the couple. Medical treatments for infertility can have a success rate as low as 20%. By using homeopathic infertility treatment alone or in conjunction with medical treatments the chances of getting pregnant are greatly increased.
If you want to try natural infertility treatment, you will need:
- Organic healthy food
- Balanced supplement
- Herbal supplements
- Avoid alcohol. Eliminating alcohol for at least three months can improve your chances of beating infertility. Drinking alcohol decreases a man’s sperm count, increases abnormal sperm, and reduces the number of potent sperm. Alcohol consumption can also reduce the body’s ability to absorb important nutrients, including zinc which can cause increased infertility.
- Eliminate caffeine. Studies have shown that caffeine reduces the sperm count and makes the remaining sperm less effective. The more caffeine you drink the more harmful the effects on fertility. Remember that caffeine is not only in coffee but in most teas, colas, and chocolate.
- Eat a healthy diet. When you take in enough fresh foods to get the right amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrition it can correct hormonal imbalances that reduce fertility. Buying organic produce is also important so that you ingesting less chemicals.
- Take the right combination of nutritional supplements. Supplements are an effective natural infertility treatment because they can correct hormonal imbalances and also increase the general health of both men and women, making it easier to conceive. Folic acid and zinc are two of the most widely recommended supplements for infertility and healthy pregnancies.
- Herbal treatments can be used to increase fertility. Agnus Castus (Chaste tree berry) is used to regulate periods and to balance the levels of progesterone and estrogen in the body. If going through medical infertility treatments you should consult with your doctor before taking herbal supplements.