Nerdy Pick Up Lines
If you need an icebreaker for that cute girl with the glasses, nerdy pick up lines can give you a solid opener. The best pick up lines are unexpected and memorable. A nerdy theme gives the lines an added layer of playfulness that most women will appreciate.
- “If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.” Pick up lines that deal with astronomy are pretty nerdy. Still, this line has its charms. Every girl likes to be complimented, and there’s no better way to do that than putting her beauty on a galactic scale.
- “There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.” Nerdy pick up lines dealing with technology will never become stale. In addition, it will give you a chance to show off your brand new high-tech toy. Alternatively, if you’re still rocking that 2002 model phone, stay away from this nerdy line.
- “If you were a booger I'd pick you first.” Opening with a line about boogers is a risky proposition in the pick up game, but this one will work if you say it with a smile. However, approaching the girl with your finger up your nose and a nerdy stare on your face is probably not the best way to go.
- “If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?” This nerdy pick up line requires some thought, but it’s a win-win proposition for you. No matter what she says, she’ll be agreeing to go on a date with you. Make sure your target is the intelligent type before you try this one out, though. Considering the possibilities may cause some girls’ heads to explode.
- “You're so fine you make me stutter. Wha-wha-what's your name?” Admitting your vulnerability can be a powerful weapon in the dating game. This nerdy line tells her that she’s so beautiful, you’ve lost control of your cognitive functions.
- “I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?” With the exception of your parents’ basement, there’s no nerdier place than the library. If your target looks like the bookworm type, give this line a shot. She may appreciate the angle.
- “Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?” Some nerdy pick up lines reference the most effeminate parts of life. Giving the girl a mental picture of you huddled over a diary will probably get her to laugh. Then again, she might also roll her eyes and run away.
- “Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.” This nerdy pick up line is quite a mouthful, but it’s effective if executed correctly. Say the words clearly and with a sly grin. Otherwise, she may think you’re a babbling drunk.
- “I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but... I'm Batman!” Nerds love superheroes, and this pick up line will communicate that and a whole lot more. If she’s heard of Batman, your target will appreciate this line. If she hasn’t heard of Batman, you don’t want her anyway.
- “You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!” You can’t go wrong with nerdy pick up lines about science. Even better, this line will let you use science to your advantage without even cracking open a book. All she’ll hear is the part about her being attractive, which is all that’s necessary.