Nerdy Pickup Lines
Do you enjoy using, knowing, and hearing nerdy pickup lines? Here is a collection of ten such lines. The list includes some of the funniest, cheesiest lines for geeky, nerdy guys who want to flirt with female nerds and geeks. Enjoy!
- “Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!” This nerdy pickup line only works for girls named Leslie. Of course, you can use the line with another name, if you can spell the name on a calculator; Beth, Giselle, or Lizzie, for example.
- “You’re like a dictionary.” This just the opening for a nerdy pickup line. It doesn’t make sense until you provide the girl with your explanation. When she asks you what you mean, tell her, “You add meaning to my life!”
- “Our love is like dividing by zero.” Huh? This is another opening for a nerdy pickup line. If a girl asks you to elaborate, give her the explanation: “Our love. You cannot define it.”
- “Do you think I need my library card?” Good pickup lines usually start with a question. Bookworms can try this line to get a conversation going. When the girl asks, “Why do you need your library card?” say, “Because I’m checking you out!”
- “You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.” Exhibit your intellect with this fun pickup line. She may need a dictionary for this one. Zygomaticus muscles are the facial expression muscles that make you smile.
- “You’re so hot, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive.” This one is obviously a sexual innuendo for geeks and nerds. It requires no other explanation.
- “You’re like an exothermic reaction.” This nerdy pickup line will have a girl asking, “What?” That’s when you come back with your explanation of an exothermic reaction. “You spread your hotness everywhere!”
- “Did you just combust?” Similar to the pickup line above, this nerdy line definitely needs an explanation, or the girl may get the wrong idea! Be sure to complete your pickup line with a compliment: “Because you’re HOT!”
- “Whoops, I think my binomials just expanded.” Use this line, and the girl will either laugh or roll her eyes. It’s another obvious sexual innuendo for nerds and geeks.
- “If I move my lips half the distance to yours, then half again, and again…would our lips ever meet?” In one scenario, the girl says, “No.” You then reply, “In this specific case, I’m going to disprove your assumption.” Of course, she may say “Yes,” and offer the proof herself.
Posted on: Nov. 16, 2010