New Super Mario Bros Ds Cheats
The "New Super Mario Bros." DS cheats help gamers get an advantage to save the Princess from the clutches of the evil King Koopa. Mario and Luigi take on the forces in eight different worlds with all new power ups and abilities to overcome each level. The DS brings back the classic game with a wonderful twist as the world famous brothers face off against Koopa Troopers, Hammer Bros., and a whole host of unique hazards. All in a days work for these plumbers as they head out for the adventure of a lifetime and into the annals of gaming history. Cheats for the DS' "New Super Mario Bros." allow gamers a fighting chance to take down King Koopa and resuce the lovely Princess.
- Gain 99 Lives. Travel to "World 4-5"and find the first pipe where a bunch of Bobombs come out then wipe out anything to a lower level but keep the left and right edges. Get a Koopa shell and toss it into the little makeshift pit but close enough to the pipe so the Bobombs keep flowing. Sit back and relax and pile up the 1-Ups in order to cheat your way to immortality in the "New Super Mario Bros."
- Play the Game as Luigi. This cheat in the "New Super Mario Bros." will finally give Luigi some love after playing second banana to his brother. Press and hold "L" and "R" then the "A" button to go at the perilous worlds as the green sporting bro. Now, the DS title will need to change its name to "New Super Luigi Bros." ... maybe not.
- Get Mushroom Houses. The "New Super Mario Bros." have Mushroom Houses that give bonuses like power ups to help battle King Koopa. Complete each level with the timer's last two digits at distinct numbers to get a distinct house. Red Mushroom Houses with a random item box appears at "11", "22" or "33". Green Mushroom Houses with "!"-Ups pop up at "44", "55", or "66". Orange Mushroom Houses give out the Mega Mushrooms at "77", "88" or "99".
- Easy Boss Battles. Bosses have no problems cheating to take out our heroes in "New Super Mario Bros." Now its time to turn the tables. Bring a Mega Mushroom and hold on to the "Power Up" until you reach the boss battle. Use the Mega Mushroom and all the gamers have to do is stomp a mudhole on them and take them out with no problems.
- Unlock Challenge Mode. Time to go old school in more ways than one for DS gamers of the "New Super Mario Bros." Complete the entire game and then go to the World Map. Press start and input the following cheat: "L, R, L, R, X, X, Y, Y". Gamers will unlock Challenge Mode that will not allow backtracking to other levels in the world. The linear gameplay is similar to the original "Super Mario Bros." for the 8-bit NES.