New York Chinese Food Restaurants
Looking for New York Chinese food restaurants? Check out these five authentic Chinese restaurants in and around the Big Apple. They'll leave you wanting more.
- Fu Run: Located in Flushing is where you'll find Fu Run. This Chinese restaurant is popular with tourists and locals alike. The atmosphere is fun, friendly and very casual. Don't expect your average Chinese food. This place serves authentic dishes of lamb, chicken and veggies seasoned with Chinese spices. Order your meal to go or have a seat and enjoy. 40-09 Prince St, Flushing, NY 11354
- Sifu Chio: This restaurant is cheap but offers a large assortment of good food. It's located near Fu Run in Flushing. Although the prices won't set you back, the food is said to blow you away. You can order tasty Chinese meat balls, wonton soup and order good things to eat. The restaurant is open every day except Thursday. If you want inexpensive great tasting food, visit Sifu Chio. 40-09 Prince St, Flushing, NY 11354
- Tse Yang Restaurant: Tse Yang is one of the nicest Chinese restaurants for fine dining. The menu prices will set you back a few dollars; however, the food is nicely prepared. You should dress in your best attire and prepare for a good time. No shorts or jeans are allowed. 34 E 51st St, New York, NY 10022
- 456 Shanghai Cuisine: 456 is another high-end Chinese restaurant in New York. This place is known for its nice decor, great customer service and delicious food. You should plan on spending more than a few dollars at 456. This place is one of the more expensive places in New York's China Town. It's a good dining experience for couples or families with older kids. 69 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
- Liberty View: The Liberty View is located in the Battery Park neighborhood. It's fresh and different from the ordinary Chinese food restaurants of New York. The reasonably priced menu won't make you cringe and the comfortable service is topnotch. You can bring a date or take the kids out for lunch or dinner. The outdoor dining is probably best for couples. You also have a full bar open for service. So drink up and enjoy. Take a load off and enjoy a cheap meal of tasty bites at this restaurant. 21 S End Ave, New York, NY 10280
Posted on: Mar. 04, 2011