Niagara On The Lake Hotels
Looking for info on Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels? This quaint, historical town located in Ontario, Canada, has so much to offer. Visitors can enjoy historic sites, a walk along the marina, local spas or a visit to Niagara wineries. The hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake tend to provide comfort and charm, making your visit to this Ontario town even more relaxing.
- Blairpen House The Blairpen House is a country inn with a quiet, peaceful appeal. This hotel is located at 287 Davy Street in the Old Town sector of Niagara-on-the-Lake and is surrounded by a pleasing, private garden setting for guests to enjoy. The rooms are moderately priced and have a sensible country feel. Breakfast is included.
- Moffat Inn This Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel combines elegance and comfort. At 60 Picton Street, the Moffat Inn is also located in the Old Town district along with boutique shops, galleries and the Shaw Festival. The rooms have been recently updated with a cottage-like but sophisticated style. There is also a Penthouse Suite available, perfect for two couples. Room rates are moderate, slightly more then the Blairpen House.
- The Old Bank House If you are looking for luxury but still enjoy an inn atmosphere, The Old Bank House is an excellent choice. This hotel is located at 10 Front Street. There are nine suites available in this historic two-story Georgian building. The suites each have their own unique character and are well worth the slightly higher prices. With gorgeous views, charm and elegance, returning to The Old Bank House after a day at the wineries, playing golf or visiting local shops would certainly round out a perfect vacation.
- Prince of Wales This is one of the most luxurious Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels available. It is found at 6 Picton Street at the intersection of King Street. You are going to find superior elegance at the Prince of Wales hotel. Choose from traditional, superior, deluxe or premium guestrooms or one of the spacious suites. This hotel is much larger then other locations and it includes the Secret Garden Spa and Escabeche, an incredible fine dining restaurant featuring local food and wine. It is on the expensive side but a stay at the Prince of Wales is perfect for special occasions.
- South Landing Inn For something a little closer to Niagara Falls consider the lovely South Landing Inn located at 21 Front Street. This is a great spot for visitors looking for a more outdoor vacation as it is located closer to trails, biking, fishing, boating and golfing. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quaint and are very affordable. This Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel offers excellent accommodations while providing access to all the great activities of the area.