Looking for a few of the best Nicholas Sparks quotes for Facebook status? If you aren't familiar with Nicholas Sparks, he is a best selling romance author that has published well over a dozen books. A few of his novels have actually been turned into movies, such as "A Walk to Remember" and "Dear John." Below you will find an overview of a few of the best Nicholas Sparks quotes that would make the perfect Facebook status.
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they've all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving." Even if you don't have a family of your own, this Nicholas Sparks quote is a great Facebook status. Learning to concern yourself with giving and not receiving is a part of growing up and is a great life lesson.
- "Loving once and only once is possible – anything is possible." Are you someone that doesn't believe in having a soul mate? Take a look at that quote and really think about it. Many people make the mistake of letting their true love walk away, only to reconnect with that person many years later on a romantic level.
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn't marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels." This is one of the best Nicholas Sparks quotes of all-time and is a great Facebook status for both men and women. As Sparks says, most men know how to romance a woman. However, only a real man knows how to keep that romance alive during a marriage.
- "Over time, quality work will lead to an audience for your work." You don't have to be a writer like Nicholas Sparks for that quote to pertain to you. Even if, for example, you work in an office job, if you put all of your effort into your work, you will get noticed and maybe you'll get that promotion or raise that you have been hoping for.
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else." Alright, guys, you probably don't like to post sappy quotes like that as your Facebook status, but give it some thought. What Nicholas Sparks is saying is absolutely correct. If you are in love and the romance is alive in your relationship, you should often find yourself thinking about your lovely significant other than about something else. If you are single, you may even have a few ladies looking for your attention if you have the guts to make that quote your Facebook status.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.