Since her early career happenings in 2007 to 2009, many fans have searched and discussed the greatest Nick Minaj quotes and sayings as outlined in her songs and interviews. Nicki Minaj, a rapper and singer born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago, released her first mixtape in 2007 entitled "Playtime is Over." Nicki Minaj released two consecutive mixtapes that would garner the attention from the acclaimed rapper, Lil Wayne. Wayne signed Nicki Minaj to Young Money Entertainment in August of 2009. Minaj released her debut album in 2010 entitled "Pink Friday," which instantly became a commercial success. "Pink Friday" topped the Billboard 200 for albums. According to MTV.com, Minaj became the first female artist to have seven consecutive singles reach the Billboard 100. Minaj has become especially known for her quotes and sayings outside of the recording booth.
- Moment 4 Life. Nicki Minaj left us all with memorable quotes off her hit sing, "Moment 4 Life." Some of these quotes and sayings include: "I believe that life is a prize," "Days of our lives, you wink and it goes by,"and "To live doesn't mean you're alive."
- Addressing Critics and Haters. Nicki Minaj says exactly what's on her mind, especially when it comes to opponents, and envious haters. Some popular quotes and sayings addressed to her competitors include: "Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me," "Nicki Minaj is who you ain't fucking' with," and "Why are you speaking when no one asked you?"
- Standing Her Ground. Nicki Minaj will continue to act the way she wants and how she wants. Some of her quotes and sayings reflecting her determination include: "Defend my honor, and protect my pride." "You could be the King, but watch the Queen conquer," "I think big, get cash, and make them blink fast," and "You like me, you don't like me, you love me, you hate me. I'm going to be me, but I have to back up my skills."
- Nicki Minaj = Sexy. Nicki Minaj will also tell you that she's sexy around the clock. Some quotes and sayings that foretell her seductiveness include: "Young Money Nicki and Bad Boy Cassie. You want to Minaj, now let's get nasty," "What the fuck do I look like bitch? I run this town," and "Nicki sexy any time of the day."
- Best Femcee Alive. Nicki Minaj feels there's no competition in the rap game when it comes to female rappers. Some of the quotes and sayings that embody her attitude toward female rappers include; "These broke rappers always rapping about a pink truck, I'm only happy when I'm hopping out of the Brinks truck," "If you don't have critics, then you probably don't have success, either," and "I just gave him a wink: what the fuck did you think?"
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.