Nicki Minaj quotes are all about the power of being a woman in hip-hop. With each quote she, not only showcases her talent, but gets her message across. Whether she is discussing politic matters or her incredible talent, she does so with an almost poetic quality.
- "So do you take me to be who I am? To have and to hold till death do us part; Cause if not it's just best we both part." From the song, "Here I Am," Nicki Minaj takes down anyone who doesn't believe in her. She has had to build a reputation for herself as a female rapper. Being a female rapper means Nicki Minaj had to prove herself harder than male rappers. Minaj still wanted to maintain a feminine image while bucking up to the big boys of hip hop. With this quote, she details the troubles of dating while trying to become the rap goddess that she is. Nicki Minaj is known for being herself at any cost even if that means, departing from someone who won't accept her.
- "I'm on that different type of high – heroin. Put on my cape and hit the sky, heroine!" With this quote, Nicki Minaj showcases her ability to play with words. From the song, "Blazin" Minaj relates drug use to being successful. With this particular quote, she relates being a heroine to so many female rappers to the actual drug heroin.
- "I'm flying with the stars in the sky. I am no longer trying to survive." From the song, "Moment For Life" Nicki Minaj uses this quote to discuss her past and her present. When Minaj was just beginning to rap, she was trying to simply survive the day to day hardships of life. Now that she is successful, she can relax and focus more on her art and her performances. Nicki Minaj is all about letting her critics know that she has accomplished what she had always set out to do, be a successful and talented young female rap artist.
- "I Been Bad Since Sticky Hands. Now All These Bitches is Nicki Fans." This Nicki Minaj quote comes from the song "Get It All" which is by Sean Garrett. Nicki was happy to do a feature for this track which has an amazing sound and an incredible beat. This quote is Minaj's way of referencing her sticky fingers from her early beginnings.
- "Now All These Bitches Wanna Try And Be My Bestie. But I Take A Left And Leave Em Hanging Like A Testie." Minaj certainly has a way of putting things. With this quote, she is all about ripping down masculine barriers. This quote comes from the song "My Chick Bad" by Ludacris. Nicki Minaj was featured in this song and it is one of the most popular songs that she was featured on.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.