Looking for nightclubs near Calumet City, Illinois? Calumet City is located on the state line of Illinois, bordering northwest Indiana. There are a variety of nightclubs just over the state line and in the state of Illinois near Calumet City.
- Spirro’s Lounge. Spirro’s Lounge in Hammond is located just over the state line, less than two miles from Calumet City, Illinois. This nightclub is considered to have more of a country-style atmosphere and offers wonderful service. Spirro’s Lounge: 4760 Calumet Ave., Hammond, IN 46327; (219) 932-3255.
- El Michoacano Discoteca. El Michoacano Discoteca is less than three miles from Calumet City in the Hegewisch neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. This location is a nightclub and music store that is considered a local favorite. El Michoacano Discoteca: 13545 S. Brandon Ave., Chicago, IL 60633; (773) 646-4194.
- Mr. Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar. Just a short drive from Calumet City is Mr. Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar, a combination nightclub/restaurant/pub. Mr. Ricky’s offers tight security and a perfect dance mix all night. Mr. Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar: 14109 Chicago Road, Dolton, IL 60419; (708) 201-1100.
- Eve’s Jazz & Stepin’ Club. About five miles from Calumet City is Eve’s Jazz & Stepin’ Club. The retro-style nightclub offers house music and sofas for relaxing. Eve’s Jazz & Stepin’ Club: 202 W. 144th St., Riverdale, IL 60827; (708) 841-3693.
- Skybox Steak & Sports Bar. The Skybox Steak & Sports Bar is located six miles from Calumet City, just off of Halsted Street in Harvey. This nightclub offers a great mix of grilled steaks, delicious drinks and music for late-nighters. Skybox Steak & Sports Bar: 341 E. 167th St., Harvey, IL 60426; (708) 339-1718.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”