Looking for nightclubs near Calumet City, Illinois? Calumet City is located on the state line of Illinois, bordering northwest Indiana. There are a variety of nightclubs just over the state line and in the state of Illinois near Calumet City.
- Spirro’s Lounge. Spirro’s Lounge in Hammond is located just over the state line, less than two miles from Calumet City, Illinois. This nightclub is considered to have more of a country-style atmosphere and offers wonderful service. Spirro’s Lounge: 4760 Calumet Ave., Hammond, IN 46327; (219) 932-3255.
- El Michoacano Discoteca. El Michoacano Discoteca is less than three miles from Calumet City in the Hegewisch neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. This location is a nightclub and music store that is considered a local favorite. El Michoacano Discoteca: 13545 S. Brandon Ave., Chicago, IL 60633; (773) 646-4194.
- Mr. Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar. Just a short drive from Calumet City is Mr. Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar, a combination nightclub/restaurant/pub. Mr. Ricky’s offers tight security and a perfect dance mix all night. Mr. Ricky’s Restaurant & Bar: 14109 Chicago Road, Dolton, IL 60419; (708) 201-1100.
- Eve’s Jazz & Stepin’ Club. About five miles from Calumet City is Eve’s Jazz & Stepin’ Club. The retro-style nightclub offers house music and sofas for relaxing. Eve’s Jazz & Stepin’ Club: 202 W. 144th St., Riverdale, IL 60827; (708) 841-3693.
- Skybox Steak & Sports Bar. The Skybox Steak & Sports Bar is located six miles from Calumet City, just off of Halsted Street in Harvey. This nightclub offers a great mix of grilled steaks, delicious drinks and music for late-nighters. Skybox Steak & Sports Bar: 341 E. 167th St., Harvey, IL 60426; (708) 339-1718.