Nike Watches For Men
A company built on sports shouldn't make dainty watches, and in the 10 best Nike watches for men, you'll find some sturdy timepieces. There's no need with any of these items to worry about it fitting with your tuxedo or other fancy pants, keep your worries focused on bear and shark attacks and let the watch be a watch. Get ready to tell time like a warrior with these options:
- Lance Alti Chrono. A nice statement piece that conveys the surmounting of any obstacle. Named for Lance Armstrong, this watch features a simple style with man-sized buttons to control the various features. Don this Nike watch and tackle your own problems while keeping the time and knowing your altitude.
- Torque SI. A casual watch with hints of futuristic blocky style. With two time zones you'll know exactly what time to wake up your out of country friends or make prank calls to Antarctica. Blocky but smooth, this Nike watch has its own personality but doesn't try to overshadow yours.
- WC0012. A men's watch should tell something about the man: that he can tell time. Seemingly a simple skill this ability to grasp the concept of time could've made a ruler out of anyone back in the caveman days. A perfectly simple Nike watch that keeps the time and has a great nostalgic vibe to its design
- Unisex R0050 Triax. With an off-center display set up to help with visibility this watch is made for those on the run. One hundred lap memory and five alarms means never missing that meeting or showing off your best time to your friends. The perfect Nike watch to complement your sweaty nature.
- WC0035. Mixing digital with analog, this Nike watch makes the most of both worlds. Analog is the major display face while digital is available at the press of a button. It's a nice solid watch that emphasizes utility and keeps the design utilitarian. A well thought out digital and analog combination marks this as a great watch.
- Oregon series analog. A smooth bold look to a watch that won't look out of place in public or private. Luminous hands mean even in the darkest forest or board meeting you'll still be able to figure out when to have lunch. The classic circle on this Nike watch keeps a smooth line that accentuates the clock face while avoiding any contrast with dress shirts or bare arms.
- Press. Nostalgia gives you a high five from the 80s as this thick watch looks like it came straight from there without any stops in between. Featuring a look that hints at a personality that's not afraid to look a little different than the norm, this Nike watch gets big points for a large display coupled with a large band. Show off your personal wrist strength to the world because they don't know it weighs so little.
- D Line Big Al. When skynet finally goes online, it's best to look like you've always been pro-robot overlord. This watch carries a nonsense free look with its hard vertical spacing and enough metal to attract any treasure hunters roaming around. A very retro metal look offsets any goofy tie or office birthday party you could be forced into in the future.
- Triax Swift 3i Sports Fan. Keep in touch with your alma mater as well as know the time with this Nike watch. Why should Nike be in charge of the face of your watch when you can throw your own college team there instead? A great analog display keeps whatever team face you have in full view as you go about your day in collegiate style.
- Nike+ Livestrong Sportband. A simple watch that works on its own but offers the Nike+ system that links to your Nike+ shoes. Not a purchase if you don't plan to use the Nike+ option but worth it if you do. Show your support in the fight against cancer by using the Livestrong branded sportband, because who wants cancer around anymore?