Nikon D3X Digital Slr Camera: 5 Best Features
There’s a treat to be discovered in every camera, and recognizing the Nikon D3X Digital SLR Camera's 5 best features is of no exception. A professional camera, the Nikon D3X is still hot stuff in the photographers market despite being preceded by the D3s in terms of talk. Yet talk won’t be enough to outshine the D3x with its five best features that makes this camera more alluring.
- 24.5 MP. Crisp, inspiring picture quality that allows you to print photos that belay remarkable detail. This D3X feature is one of five best features because of this very reason. Every photographer knows that the amount of megapixels present can make or break the quality of a picture; though knowledge is also present that this team player isn’t the only major Sumo packed away in this summary of the Nikon D3x Digital SLR Camera's 5 best features.
- 51 point AutoFocus. Do you remember when you couldn’t even count that high? These 51 points of power quickly hone your camera in on the subject at hand so that when you press the shutter button there’s no question you got the shot. This mechanism works well with fast moving objects as well, and you couldn’t dream of doing this with a point-and-shoot camera. This best feature makes scales the top because it works synchronically with the heavy load of megapixels to deliver every time,
- 7 frames per second. Although this feature is only available in DX mode, this best feature is a must-have if a photographer expects a high number of their shots to be mobile. Why be left to choose among only one or even three shots when you can have seven thus increasing the odds of having “that” shot? The performance of the Nikon D3X Digital SLR Camera is enhanced with this best feature because it increases the value of a strong camera into the next level.
- Virtual horizontal detection. You’re in a difficult situation: you don’t have your tripod because of the terrain, and none of the rocks provide a surface reliable enough to capture a balanced picture no matter what position you try to take. How else do you ascertain that you are able to capture a level picture? The D3x delivers this ability straight to your LCD by informing you whether the camera is level for the shot. While this can be a nuisance if you’re always expecting to take a mixture of concrete and wayward shots, it’s ideal for studio and landscape photography buffs.
- Moisture-sealed buttons. Sweaty palms much? Many photographers have experienced this due to the anticipation of a shot. That moment when your heart races and your finger twitches. A camera body is ill-prepared to fend off constant use and repeated seeping of moisture, regardless of whether it is from the air or the body. At the price of the D3x, it would be a shame if it didn’t have this best feature to boast about.
A righteous professional competitor, the D3x is able to deliver in light of its high cost. Any photographer looking to invest in this piece will undoubtedly have his hands with these five best features and a host of others that makes the job easier and more exciting as well.