NJ inspection stations have been in the news recently as they have been ordered to buy $8,000 worth of emissions-testing equipment. Whichever the case, it is generally agreed that going to the NJ inspection stations is no fun. We will look at some of these stations to help when you need a vehicle inspection.
- Kneble's Auto Service Center, Inc. This NJ inspection station is at 5473 Mays Landing Road. They have towing services if your car breaks down on the way there, and they offer a fine tune up. They are open until 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Bud & Walts Service Center. This NJ inspection station is located at 244 Route 23 South Hamburg, NJ. It is interesting to note that this business has been around since 1941. You can make an appointment with their manager, Mr. Shawn Murray at (973) 827-4601.
- Engine Technology & Machine. This NJ inspection station is accredited by the Better Business Bureau so you won't get your pants cheated off here. It is located at 130 Ryerson Ave Ste 104 Wayne, NJ. Customers may contact their Vice-President, Ms. Madelyn Raum at (973) 633-9692.
- Firestone Tire & Service Center. This company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. They are located at Rts. 1 & 533 Quakerbridge Mall Lawrenceville, NJ. This business has been around since the turn of last century.
- Frank's Auto Repair & Auto Body, Inc. This independent NJ inspection station was established in 1974 by Frank’s dad. They are located at 56 South Martine Avenue Fanwood, NJ. They close at 6 p.m. on weekdays and noon on Saturdays.
- Highway Tire Distributors Inc. This NJ inspection station is located at 1661 Route 38 Mt Holly, NJ. The business operates until 5:30 p.m. daily and 4 p.m. on Saturdays. They are also tire distributors so it is a great place to get your tires changed.
- Ken's Auto Repair. Kenneth Gant owns this station. They are located at 1456 Teaneck Road Teaneck, NJ. They have been around since 1980. You can call Kenneth at (201) 833-0313 to make an appointment should you need one.
- Medford Tire. This is located at 1729 Route 70 Vincentown, NJ. Anyone interested in visiting this NJ inspection station can call Ms. Suzanne Applegate at (609) 267-5300.
- Platt's Performance Plus, Inc. This NJ inspection station is situated in 46 Lincoln Ave Jamesburg, NJ. They only open on weekdays until 5:30 p.m. They offer free pickup and delivery for local customers. So if you live near Jamesburg, your next car inspection should be a breeze with Platt’s.
- Rick Allen's Auto Repair Inc. Owned by Rick Allen who is a winner of the 2005 Carquest Excellence Award, this NJ inspection station is located at 22 Main St Hampton, NJ. They are open on weekdays until 6 p.m., and they accept all major credit cards.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.