Notorious B.I.G. songs should be overpopulating your MP3 player. Especially if you consider yourself a Hip Hop enthusiast. Notorious B.I.G. is considered by many to be to the best rapper ever to touch a microphone. There's so many great Biggie songs that choosing the best ones is damn near impossible. His songs range from the over the top commercial, to the very gritty, underground hard hitting joints. And here's the best of them.
- "Juicy" from the album "Ready to Die". This was the commercial joint that put Biggie on the map. It became the hood anthem about street dwellers that found ways to break away from the hood. The hard beat and "Juicy Fruit" sample made this one of the most recognizable hip hop songs of all time. And you already know the lyrics were on point. "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this".
- "The What" from the album "Ready to Die". Only real Notorious B.I.G. fans would know this track. It's back to the gutter with this joint. You would NOT hear this on the radio. With his grimy guest star, Method Man, Biggie murders the beat. "Excuse me, flows just grow through me like trees to branches, Cliffs to avalanches. It's the praying mantis". Yeah, you already know what time it is.
- "Warning" from the album "Ready to Die". "There's gonna be a lotta slow singing and flower bringin, if my burglar alarm starts ringin". The hotness. Notorious B.I.G. abuses this gutter beat. This particular track really showcases his flow. The guy could talk over a beat for minutes at a time without stopping. This is the greatest example of that.
- "Notorious Thugs" from the album "Life After Death". Notorious B.I.G. shows that he can flow just as fast as some of the quickest spitters in the game on this flow. He teams up with Bone Thugs N Harmony for a classic thug tale. "Armed and dangerous, aint to many can bang with us, straight up weed, no angel dust, they label us notorious."
- "Kick in The Door" from the album "Life After Death". With a superior flow and a creative hip hop beat, this song is clearly one of his best efforts. He goes solo on this joint, but Notorious B.I.G. was never one that needed assistance when it came to the flow. "Your reign on the top is short like leprechauns, as I crush so called willies, thugs and rapper Dons, gettin that ass kicked fast, like Ramadan…" There isn't to many rappers past or present that can hang with lyrical barbs such as these.
- "Dead Wrong" from the album "Born Again". This is the only time, repeat, the only time that another artist matched Notorious B.I.G. flow for flow on a track. Eminem and Biggie massacred the track. Period. They're like Mike Jordan and Scottie Pippen. As a matter of fact, Eminem was so raw you have to check out his verse. "There's seven different levels to devil worshipin, horse's heads, human sacrifices, cannibalism, candles and exorcism, animals, camels mammals and rabbits, but I don't get into that, i kicked the habit". Lyrical genius.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …