Looking for a few "Oblivion" cheats for PC? The full name of "Oblivion" is "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion." "Oblivion" is a role playing computer game that was made by Bethesda Game Studios for Windows operating systems only. In Oblivion, there is a cult that is on a mission to open a realm called Oblivion. Your goal in "Oblivion" is to prevent that from happening. Here are a few "Oblivion" cheats for PC:
- Instant Kill. The instant kill "Oblivion" cheat is a great cheat code if you are having difficulty with a certain character in the game. You must click on the character that you are fighting in order to use this cheat code. Once you have done that, press ~ on your keyboard, type kill into the dialog box and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Unlock Target Object. Are you having a hard time collecting a target object in "Oblivion?" You can rectify that situation by using the unlock target object "Oblivion" cheat for PC. To use this cheat code, simply press the ~ key on your keyboard, type in unlock and press Enter.
- Gold. You will need gold throughout the game to purchase weapons and other resources. You can use the "Oblivion" gold cheat for PC by pressing ~, typing in player.additem 0000000F 'XXX'. The 'XXX' stands for the amount of gold that you would like added.
- Quest Target. You will love the quest target "Oblivion" cheat for PC if you want to bypass a certain level to move onto another. You can use this cheat code by pressing the ~ key on your keyboard, typing in movetoqt and pressing Enter. Please note that this cheat code makes "Oblivion" a much shorter game.
- Adding Skill. Adding skill in "Oblivion" is a great way to give your character the boost that he needs to defeat one of the cult members. To use the add skill "Oblivion" cheat code for PC, press ~ on your keyboard, type in modpcs skill 100 and press Enter. This "Oblivion" cheat code will add 100 skill points to your character.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.