Oblivion Cheats For PS3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PS3 is an action-packed RPG with many hours of game play, but the game can be more rewarding with these Oblivion Cheats for PS3. People have searched high and low for the best cheats to get the most out of Oblivion for PS3. Be sure to follow each cheat exactly to get the results you expect.
- Break into a shop without the owner calling the guards. As this might not be an easy task, set the difficulty to easy and kill the owner before he has the chance to run. Once dead, you will be able to steal of his merchandise.
- Duplicate your items. Obtain two scrolls of the same type that are not stolen. Click on the scroll twice, then drop the item from your inventory that you want duplicated. Exit inventory and collect the duplicated items.
- Easy Acrobat skill. Instead of walking, jump around. This will raise your acrobat skill as you continue to jump.
- Obtain good armor quickly. At the start of the game when the King's convoy is attacked, take the dead guard's katana and armor. You can easily defeat the rats and trolls.
- Get lots of money. Venture to the Talos Plaza and find Dorian's house. Once there, bribe Dorian and then paralyze him with a spell or scroll. Tap X on him to get as much gold as you want.
Before trying these cheats, be sure to save the game first. This ensures that if something goes wrong, you can always start over.