Looking for oral Chlamydia symptoms? Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease that is caused by a type of bacterium called Chlamydia trachomatis. The symptoms of oral Chlamydia can occur after contracting the disease from an infected person by having oral sex with them. Fortunately, Chlamydia is curable. Because it is a bacterial infection, it can be treated using antibiotics if it is found early enough. It’s important to recognize the symptoms of oral Chlamydia and get it treated as soon as possible. It it is left untreated, Chlamydia can move through the body and cause some serious health problems.
- Sore throat. A common symptom of oral Chlamydia is a sore throat. The uncomfortable symptom of a sore throat includes difficulty swallowing normally. The symptoms of a sore throat can become progressively worse unless you start taking antibiotics immediately.
- Decreased appetite. As a result of the sore throat, those suffering from oral Chlamydia might develop a decrease in appetite.
- Fever. Running a fever between 99 to 101 degrees is a normal symptom of oral Chlamydia.
- Nausea and body pain. Those suffering from oral Chlamydia may experience symptoms of nausea or body pain.
- Redness and swelling. If your tonsils are red and swollen, it could be a sign of oral Chlamydia.
- White spots on your tonsils. Oral Chlamydia can often resemble tonsillitis. Seeing white spots on your tonsils is a common symptom.
- If believe you may have contracted oral Chlamydia, abstain from oral sex and consult a medical professional. Get tested as soon as possible.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!