Oral Sex Instructions
Oral sex instructions can be as finely detailed as an art or simple as learning the woman’s body you are pleasuring. Each woman is different and you will have to learn by trial and error what please the women you are with. The oral sex instructions below should be used as a starting point in finding the most pleasurable experience for both partners.
- Familiarize yourself with the female genitals. It’s important to know the female anatomy before you begin performing oral sex. This is one of the most important aspects of oral sex instructions.
- Don’t rush right in. Explore the outer area of the female genitals, massage the outer lips with your tongue or use a light sucking pressure. Explore not only with your tongue but with your fingers.
- Pay attention to your partner’s reactions. You will know when you have hit the right spots by the reactions of your partner. You do not want to over stimulate an area to much or under stimulate an area.
- Finding out the right stimulation. Because all females are different find out what stimulation your partner prefers. Learn if they prefer vagina stimulation or clitoris stimulation or a combination of both.
- Switching up your motion. With any type of motion you need to switch things up. Do not keep stroking in the same fashion over and over again. This type of motion tends to become irritating instead of pleasurable.
- Using different stimulates. Don’t be afraid to try new and exciting things. Experiment with different types of stimulates such as hot and cold, flavored or feeling intensifying lubricants or even toys if your partner agrees.
- Talking to your partner. One of the best oral sex instructions you can receive is from your partner. Due to every partner being different the one person who can guide you to the best oral sex is the person you are performing oral sex on.