The world would never be the same without Oreo cookies and the many Oreo cookie recipes that have been created in their honor. There are several different types of Oreo cookies with both white and chocolate fillings, and there are also numerous generic cookies that mimic this very successful brand. And of course, the best part about these treats is sensually dunking your Oreo cookies into a cold glass of milk.
Yes, sensual! Many commercials have been made with very sexy women opening up the cookies to show the creamy centers. The woman will slowly lick the cream with her tongue from the very bottom of the cookie all the way up to the top and with each bite, your mouth drops open further. Every tantalizing bite the woman takes envelopes you in thoughts of ecstasy, pleasure and yes desire. Then of course, you begin to realize that it is only a commercial and that the owners of Oreo Cookies are very smart people.
In order to make Oreo cookie recipes, you will need:
- Oreo cookies
- Recipe ingredients: Flour, sugar (regular and powdered), eggs, vanilla, bananas and milk
- Utensils: mixer, baking pans, blender, assorted spatulas and stirrers
Oreo and Banana Milkshake
This milkshake can be made for breakfast or a late night snack. Women just love when the milkshake circles their entire upper lip and their husband or special loved one comes over to kiss the cream away.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces.
- 5 Oreo cookies, whole
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen yogurt, softened
- Put the milk and frozen yogurt in a mixer and add in the frozen bananas and sugar. Pulse slowly until all the ingredients are blended well.
- Add in the whole Oreo cookies and blend for 30 seconds. Pour into a tall glass and top with the remaining broken cookies. Make sure to hide a few Oreo cookies for a late night snack too.
Mocha Cake with Oreo Cookie Topping
Nothing puts smiles on your guests more than this very special cake. It is not difficult to make, but your friends and loved ones will swear you slaved in the kitchen all day. It is a great way to bargain with your spouse for that vacation to Tahiti you have been begging for. Just light some candles, turn down the lights and fill the air with the smell of lilac incense.
- 5 eggs
- 1.5 cups white flour
- 3 tablespoons Nescafe
- 4 heaping teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- 1/2 cup dried milk
- Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat slightly. Slowly add in the oil, water and dry milk. Mix well.
- Place the flour, baking soda, Nescafe and sugar in a bowl and sift. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mixing well.
- Grease and flour a round cake pan or 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Add the cake mix and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool thoroughly. Follow the icing directions below.
- 1 box whipping cream (4 packages)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Nescafe
- 10 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Curls of chocolate
- Place the whipping cream, milk, Nescafe and water in a bowl and beat until you have stiff peaks. Frost the cooled cake.
- Top the cake with the chopped Oreo cokes and some chopped cashews. Using a potato peeler make some curls of a chocolate bar.
- Drizzle the curls over the cake. Serve this wonderful delicacy with a large glass of milk and lots of love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.