Want to know who the ten best dressed of the 2009 Oscars were? During the traditional red carpet stroll at the 2009 event, the ten best dressed stars stood out in their sparkling glory. Guys and gals pulled out all the stops and dazzled their fans with designer gowns, while strutting their significant others on their arm.
- Penelope Cruz wowed viewers in her white ball gown. Her hair looked effortless as it was pulled back with sweeping bangs framing her gorgeous face.
- Brad Pitt will never let you down. He looks good in everything he wears, from jeans and a T-shirt as he helps restore New Orleans after Katrina to the suit that earns him a spot on the Oscars 2009 ten best dressed list.
- Never far from her man, Angelina Jolie worked the crowd like no one else. She dazzled fans with a basic black dress and green earrings for that fashion-statement pop of color.
- Mickey Rourke’s unique style wins a fashion thumbs-up. His reverse coloration of a white suite and black dress shirt definitely turned a few heads.
- No one can deny Heidi Klum’s hotness as she rocks the red carpet. Wearing an off-shoulder red dress, she sports a slew of bangles on one arm and her man on the other.
- Speaking of great looking men, sultry-voiced Seal looked dapper in his starkly contrasting black suit and white shirt. It just goes to show you can’t go wrong with the traditional styling.
- A major contender for the Oscars 2009 ten best dressed list was Alicia Keys. Her purple gown and sparkling accessories were paled only by her incredible talent.
- The stunning Kate Winslet looks good in anything. Her one-shoulder, vintage-inspired gown made her one of the ten best dressed stars at the 2009 Oscars.
- Seth Rogen put his so-nerdy-he’s-cool stamp on the 2009 Oscars, making him one of the ten best dressed stars. His velvet tuxedo made him swoon worthy.
- Sean Penn also strutted down the red carpet. He’s always one of the best dressed men of the evening.
Choosing the ten best-dressed stars at the 2009 Oscars was tough, but maybe you can find some inspiration here for the next time you walk the red carpet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.