Oscars 2009: 10 Worst Dressed
You may be surprised at this Oscars 2009 10 worst dressed list. Some of these leading ladies are often the best dressed for awards shows. However, during the 2009 Oscars, these leading ladies made the top of this ten worst dressed list.
- Jessica Biel Not really sure what she was thinking when she wore this white Prada design to the Oscars. This shapeless dress looks as though it was tucked and folded out bedsheet and the designer couldn't decide between pants or a gown.
- Sophia Loren This Armani Privé dress is beyond words. Although its golden color compliments Loren's skin tone, those layering chiffon ruffles leave a lot to be desired.
- Satsuki Mitchell Not even being on the arm of James Bond would help this shapeless red dress. It is as though the designer lost his scissors and kept pinning up the fabric to the appropriate length.
- Jennifer Grey This gown was terrible. This skintight black dress has visible boning and would have made anyone look awful.
- Goldie Hawn This ill fitting gown looked as though it was attacked by a pack of angry cats. The light gold fabric was nice, but other than that, it lacked in every other aspect.
- Viola Davis Unfortunately even a gorgeously designed dress can wind up on a worst dressed list. It is such a shame that the vision of this Reem Acra gown included a horrible gold fabric on what could have been a fabulous dress.
- Mickey Rourke This white Jean Paul Gaultier ensemble could have lead to a classy look. Unfortunately, this tuxedo was more like a train wreck.
- Melissa George It seems as though Dolce & Gabbana was a bit confused on whether they were designing a white body shaper or a tutu, so they combined the two. There is nothing classy or elegant about visible boning in an evening gown.
- Whoopi Goldberg This shapeless dress was wrong on so many levels. The leopard print shapeless mumu looked more like a nightgown than anything that should have been worn in public.
- Meryl Streep Dull is the best description for this Alberta Ferretti gown. Not only was the design shapeless, but the color only enhanced every reason it made the Oscar 2009 ten worst dressed list.
Posted on: May. 06, 2010