Paintball Beginner Problems
There are several paintball beginner problems that you may just run into if it your first time trying out the game. Don't feel bad. Remember that everyone has to start somewhere and so even the best players out on the field were once paintball beginners and they had some of the same issues that you have.
- Fear of being hit is one of the most frequent paintball beginner problems. If you haven't ever been out on the field but have watched games before, you may think that it is going to hurt if you get shot with a paintball gun. Nothing could be farther from the truth. While a close up shot may be a little tough to take, it will just leave a little bruise. When you are scared you place a target on your back. Everyone will be looking to shoot you.
- You may not want to move. The game is not going to come to you; unless you just want to be sitting prey and wait for the other team to come and take a shot at you. Paintball beginner problems arise because you may not be sure what you should be doing. Don't stand still. Get out there and participate in the game. Even if you don't know where to run or who you should shoot, just get out and participate. The best way to learn is to make mistakes.
- Learning how to shoot can be a challenge. Paintball beginner problems may be the result of not being about the shoot the gun the right way. It is much like shooting a real gun, but if you haven't ever shot one of those, you may be completely clueless. If this is the case, you just need to know the basics. Point the gun at something and pull the trigger. If you miss, try again until you hit what you are aiming for.
- Paintball beginner problems also come from inaccurate shooting. You may be pulling the trigger as quickly as possible and not even coming close to hitting someone on the opposing team. Don't get frustrated as this will just make it harder to make the shot. Find a good hiding place, take a deep breath, and take aim.
- Take your time and aim. When you are sure that things are lined up, pull the trigger slowly.
While you may have to deal with paintball beginner problems remember that over time you will improve and get more and more enjoyment out of the game.