Paintball Field Bunkers
When building a paintball course for your backyard or field, it is great to know what the best paintball field bunkers are. Paintball bunkers tend to cost between $50 and $300 depending on size and materials. Some of the best bunkers are just inflatable plastic devices that can be tied down to the ground. Here are some of the best bunkers you can buy for your own paintball course.
- Spyder Recreational Kit Paintball Bunker. This paintball bunker set is great for any beginner. It comes with two three foot by three foot square bunkers and one five and a half foot by three foot rectangular bunker. The set comes with pegs to hold the bunkers to the ground while using them.
- Coleman Blockade Bunker. This gigantic, black paintball bunkers is excellent for play in the woods and in a backyard. It provides optimal protection for paintball players and is made by the very reliable Coleman Company.
- Mighty Paintball Speedball X. If speedball is the name of the game, then this x-shaped bunker is an essential component. It is equipped with a smart-valve system and a one year warranty.
- Adrenaline Games USA GBLD10 Paint Ball Giant Beam Bunker. Adrenaline Games makes a lot of great paintball products and their paintball bunkers are amazing as well. This beam bunker allows for players to lie flat behind it and get some amazing shots. Sometimes it can be hard to defend from but it can make an excellent attacking position.
- Adrenaline Games USA MCYL5 Medium Cylinder Bunker. This bunker is considered one of the best bunkers and is used often in tournament play. Its cylinder shape makes a challenging place to hide and shoot around.
- Coleman Brick Bunker. Coleman's brick bunker is guaranteed not to leak and contains a double lock valve to prevent any leaks. The Coleman Brick Bunker is a very basic bunker but works for what it is worth.
- Mighty Paintball U Shape Low Wall. This paintball bunker gives the feel of a real bunker as it is painted like a brick wall. It is mesh-reinforced and made of PVC which is great for any course and perfect for scenario games.
- 10 Man Deluxe Tactical Package-60 Tactical Smart-Bunkers. This is one of the best paintball bunker sets because it essentially contains everything ever needed for an entire course. There are 60 different bunkers contained of all different shapes and sizes. The price is expensive but worth it if you are building a real professional-looking course.
- Mighty Paintball Scenario Humvee. Create a scenario with this Humvee-shaped paintball bunker. It can add some spice to the typical shapes and sizes throughout the paintball course.
- Mighty Paintball Scenario Tank. If the gang of paintball players is bored with the normal Humvee-shaped paintball bunkers, a tank-shaped one may make a great addition to the playing field.