Paintball Field Gear Essentials
Playing paintball can be both fun and scary if the correct paintball field gear essentials aren't being used. It's important to have the minimum or more when it comes to safety equipment because it'll only pay off in the long run.
- First of all, a mask is a must in paintball field gear essentials. This is a safety measure that can never be skipped. Make sure to look for a few great qualities in the mask that will be purchased. One with throat protection goes a little above and beyond when it comes to paintball field gear essentials. Two brands that are excellent are JT Flex 8 head guard and Vforce Grill masks both of these brands offer various makes and models that fit all sorts of needs and budgets.
- Next, a gun will be needed of course. There are two major types they can be broken down into. First mechanical and then electrical. Mechanical guns can be a great paintball field gear essential because they are easier to repair. They are both more durable and generally still operate well in bad weather. When it comes to mechanical, it doesn't get better than the ICE Epic, because it minimizes parts that a player may have to replace or fix. Electronic guns have a higher rate of fire, are lighter, and generally burn less gas than the mechanical. For electronic guns, Spyder offers several types in different price ranges to get a player started.
- Players can't play paintball without paintballs. Pick the color that will be played with and stock up on these absolute paintball field gear essentials. Bring a few extra. There's nothing worse than getting ready to take a great shot and realizing there's nothing left to shoot with. RP Scherer Rampage paintballs are fantastic because they offer accuracy and are reasonably priced. DXS Bronze are slightly better for tournament play, and are still budget friendly.
- CO2 tanks are a necessary item for all paintball field gear essentials. Sure it's one of the basics, however it's surprising how often players get out on the field and suddenly realize their CO2 tank is less than full, ruining what could be a great game because of the lack in paintball field gear essentials. This is also a great item to have an extra one if possible, as the game may go longer than expected and it's good to have a back-up tank so there can be continued play. Guerrilla CO2 tanks can't be beat for the price, and get a player in the game. For a higher function, Ninja is still very reasonably priced.
- Barrel condoms are a players best friend. These days most areas require barrel condoms as part of paintball field gear essentials. If one is not present the player may not be allowed to play that day, and that is never a good day. Stay safe and stay playing. There isn't a more reasonably priced barrel condom than GXG Gen X Global. They come in Camo, which is always nice. Another top brand is Spyder again, a higher quality in Camo also.
- A spare parts kit is always a bonus. No one wants to be kept from playing because there is a minor break with their equipment. This is something that can be prevented if a spare parts kit is part of the player’s paintball field gear essentials. Some great things to be found in these kits include, spare o-rings, Allen wrenches and of course lube. For a great kit, the Dye Rotor loader Complete is fantastic, because it does have everything. However parts from home kit can work for certain guns.
While this list may not cover everything it is more than enough to get a player out there and started and therefore is the core of what makes up paintball field gear essentials.