Paintball Gear Tactics
Paintball gear tactics can be helpful when participating in a paintball match. When you use paintball gear that is more effective, you will have an advantage over your opponents. Finding the right paintball gear can depend on the tactics you take and your role on your paintball team.
- Wear a camouflage suit. One of the main paintball tactics that you need to employ with your gear is staying hidden. Your clothes should blend in with your environment, meaning you should typically be wearing dark browns and greens or Army fatigues.
- Keep your clothes loose. When you’re purchasing your camouflage suit, be sure to try on all the clothes. The jacket and pants both need to fit loosely to allow you room to run, jump and move swiftly across the field. However, the pants should not be dragging on the ground and the sleeves should be fitted.
- Get some paintball shoes. Part of a smart paintball gear tactic is getting the right shoes. Many sporting goods store offer shoes made specifically for paintball fields. These will have cleats on the bottom and be able to blend easily with the environment just like your camouflage suit.
- Don’t forget the goggles. Eye protection is a very important part of your paintball gear tactics. The goggles should fit well and you should be able to easily see through them. Bring along a cloth and a small bottle of lens cleaner in case some paint gets splashed on your goggles.
- Try on several pairs of gloves. The gloves you choose are a huge aspect of your paintball gear tactics. The gloves must be thick enough to protect your hands but not so thick that you can’t handle your gun. Be sure to try out the gloves before starting the paintball match.