These paintball mask fans all provide exceptional ventilation to keep you comfortable. If you are used to long hours of paintball, then you may have found uncomfortable humidity underneath your mask. These fans aim to resolve that and give you great comfort in return.
- DYE Invision Paintball Mask Turbine Fan. This paintball mask fan is affordable while still providing outstanding ventilation. This fan is designed to relieve the discomfort of goggles and mask to increase circulation. You can't go wrong with this elite and convenient mask fan.
- Invert 20/20 Thermal Paintball Mask with Fan. Rather than an additional accessory, this paintball mask fan is included in the mask itself. It's a single investment you'll make to get a mask that optimizes your vision while providing excellent circulation. You'll love the way the motorized mask fan eliminates humidity within your mask.
- JT Elite Spectra Proteus Vortex 2. This is a outstanding fan that you can find at an extremely cheap price. It is designed to be both water resistant and shock proof to ensure your safety and the longevity of the product. It's a great model to consider for eliminating goggle humidity.
- JTUSA Vortex II Fan. This great fan is available in two colors – black and silver – so that your comfort won't compromise your style. It is designed to replace hot humid air for cool and refreshing air. You can be sure that this fan will keep you cool and dry.
- HaberVision Eliminator Auto No-Fog Fan. This fan has a truly superior design to keep your vision clear and without fog. This fan is designed to fit 95% of goggles, making it a good option for you to stay dry. If you want a truly exceptional paintball mask fan, than you definitely don't want to overlook the HaberVision model.