Paintball Snap Shooting Tips
These paintball snap shooting tips will help you to learn one of the most fundamental skills needed for paintball. Many experts believe this is one of the most important skills to have for the game. The ability to snap shoot accurately and with speed will separate the men from the boys.
- Snap shoot on both feet. It is better for snap shooting to do it while you are on your feet and not on your knees. This will enable you to move quickly when you need to. If someone comes to bunker you or you see an opening, you can go right for it instead of having to get up first.
- Try not to shoot from the same place twice. It is important in paintball snap shooting to keep your opponent off kilter. They should have no idea where you are going to be shooting from next.
- Use your body and your feet. When you are popping up out of the bunker, you don't want to use your arms to extend out. Use your feet and your body to give you power. You also need to always keep your nose to the back of the marker.
- Know where your body is. Snap shooting is all about knowing how much of you is exposed when you are shooting. You can practice in the mirror to see how much of your body is sticking out to give you an idea of what your opponent is seeing.
- Visualize. Before you even make the shot you need to visualize it. Before you snap out, make sure you can see the shot. Snap shooting is all about accuracy and visualizing will help.
- Practice. This is probably one of the most important tips of all. Practice with a friend or with team members. You can try having a snap-off and face off with each other from different bunkers. Make sure you are practicing snapping from different types of bunkers so you get the feel for more than one kind.