Paintball Tactics That Work
If you’re sick and tired of getting eliminated in the game of paintball, you might be interested in checking out some actual paintball tactics that work. Have you been daydreaming about coming out victorious? Are you losing too much? This guide on paintball tactics is the guide for you!
- Use larger and newer teammates to block and defend. Typically, newbies make great lines of defense in the game of paintball. This is simply because they’re not experienced enough to play offense yet, and bigger teammates simply make great lines of defense while the smaller players attack. Eventually, however, if you play defense a lot, you will advance into an offensive position once you gain more experience.
- Stick with the team in team play. Simply put, don’t be the lone wolf. This is okay if the match is free for all style, but team play simply requires that the team stick together. You can create stronger ambushes and attacks this way, and also have a greater line of defense.
- Focus on concealment. Paintball is meant to be a fun, aggressive sport, but it helps to be stealthy! You can avoid getting shot many times this way, and you can also work a whole lot of attacks into your play. Wear camouflage, don’t make noticeable movements, and stay extremely alert to your surroundings.
- Resort to “plan B” if you run out of paintballs. Many times, newer players will make the mistake of spraying a whole lot of paintballs out of their guns without hitting a single thing. If you happen to run out of paintballs yourself, simply look around on the ground for intact paintballs. If you don’t find any right away, don’t worry; you’ll eventually find some.
- Cause distractions. Maybe the opposing team is a little too alert for your taste. Maybe you’re having a hard time shaking their attention. In either case, one of the best paintball tactics is to create a distraction nearby so that you can get their attention off of you. If you have to, pick up a firm piece of wood and toss it away from you. Get the opponents to completely take their attention off of you!