Panama City Beach Attractions
There are so many exciting Panama City Beach attractions that you had better plan on spending several days to see them all. From shipwrecks and sinking ships to laser shows and labyrinths, this beach provides more entertainment than Rip Taylor on wacky weed.
- Shipwreck Island. This is the only water park in Panama City Beach. From the Raging Rapids that will scare the water out of you to the Tropical Landscaping that will help you recover, there is enough to do to keep you busy all day. No matter what age you are, there is a ride to accommodate you, including thrill rides, family rides and kids' rides. You'll want to go back through them all several times. Shipwreck Island: 12201 Hutchison Boulevard, Panama City Beach.
- Coconut Creek. Take the family to this beautiful, tropical paradise for a round of miniature golf. After you've shown the kids your expertise, take them over to the Gran Maze, a football-field-size labyrinth. How long will it take you to solve the maze? If they beat you too badly at golf, you might be able to lose them in the maze! Coconut Creek: 9807 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach
- Zoo World. After a rigorous day at the first two Panama City Beach attractions, you may need a break from activity. Spend the day at Zoo World, home to over 250 animals including exotics and endangered species. View the animals close up and even bottle-feed some of them. Lions, tigers and gators, oh my. The attraction is open every day except major holidays and offers daily shows. Zoo World: 9008 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. Don't worry, when you enter this attraction, the S.S. Ripley, you won’t sink, even though it looks like you will. Step inside for a look a moon rocks, laser beams and a 4D 'Moving' Theater that takes you on a thrilling ride ala Indiana Jones. The attraction is open in the daytime, but you should make sure you are there at night to see the beautiful colors from all of the lights. Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum: 9907 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach
- Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise. Get ready to do your best Captain Jack Sparrow imitation as you step aboard the Sea Dragon. This is a 2-hour cruise run by swashbucklers and pirates, and they even provide the rum; but don't drink too much of it because you want to keep an eye open for the dolphins, mate. Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise: 5325 North Lagoon Drive, Panama City