Read parenting quotes to get inspiration to be the best parent and learn new parenting techniques. Parenting can be difficult for some men because of heavy responsibilities, loss of freedom and complicated situations. Reading inspirational quotes can make a cloudy day sunny and make the future look brighter for a family. From dirty diapers to rebellious teenagers, parenting quotes can help parents cope in any situation.
- "Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you." H. Jackson Brown wanted his children to think of his parenting as fair and ethical. Avoid showing children horrible decisions, wrongful actions and bad morals. Teaching children the right morals and fairness will increase the chances of them emulating good personality traits. If the child grows to be fair and ethical, they will think of their father thankfully.
- "My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." Clarence Budington Kelland watched his father live life to the fullest, so he learned to do the same. Parents often tell their children to do everything possible to achieve dreams, but the parents do not seem to care for their own failed dreams. Begin great parenting by showing children how important it is to live life to the fullest.
- "The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day." By saying this parenting quote, O.A. Battista expressed it was important for a father to spend quality time with his children. No money in the world or gifts can replace the loving time, parenting and attention of a father. Spend time with children every day so they will cherish the memories, feel close to their father and receive plenty of love.
- "If you want your children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders." Abigail Van Buren told everyone it was important for children to be given some responsibility from a parenting father. If a child is never given responsibility, it will be hard for him to learn how to handle responsibility when he grows up. Give children a task focused on responsibility so they can mature to be a responsible adult.
- "What a child doesn't receive he can seldom later give." One of the wisest parenting quotes, P.D. James wanted to spread the message of showing children love and proper morals when parenting. Children that are never shown love will have trouble showing love to people. If a child is not given correct guidance, it will be easy for them to stray from the path of life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.