Patagonia Hiking Shirts
If you’re planning on going hiking and need a comfortable shirt, try one of these Patagonia hiking shirts. You don’t want to wear something that tears easily or doesn’t protect your skin while hiking. Patagonia’s clothing is made for today’s man. They know that most men prefer being outdoors or doing something worth their time. With that in mind, check out these hiking shirts and find what you need.
- Patagonia Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol Shirt: This hiking shirt is great for cold weather. It keeps you warm and comfortable while hiking long trails or rugged terrain. Priced at $79 at Patagonia’s online store.
- Patagonia Short-Sleeved Sol Patrol Shirt: Lightweight material and a permanent sunscreen put right in the fabric makes this one of Patagonia’s nicest hiking shirts. It also has side air vents for keeping you nice and cool while hiking. Buy it for $75.
- Patagonia Long-Sleeved El Ray: This shirt is wrinkle resistant, has sunscreen in the fabric and provides a lightweight feeling. The sleeves are easy to roll up when you get hot. El Ray has good reviews for being one of the better hiking shirts out there. This one is priced at $75.
- Patagonia Lightweight Sun Hoody: The sun hoody has a lightweight feel to it as well as sun protection as an added bonus. The hood also has three panels for head protection. Put your personal items in the side pocket and flat seams for less chafing. Patagonia has it priced at $65.
- Patagonia Short-Sleeved El Ray: The short-sleeved hiking shirt is made from breathable fabric. It keeps you cool on long hikes and is quick-drying and wrinkle resistant. It's priced at $69.