Patagonia jackets are specially made for the active man who is environmentally conscious. Whether you're into hiking, skiing, running, fishing or just need a jacket to withstand nasty weather, Patagonia's quality jackets are the way to go!
- Patagonia's Torrentshell jackets are made to keep you dry under the heaviest downpours. These jackets are constructed with 2.5 layers of waterproof fabric, including their trademark H2No and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) fabrics.
- Patagonia's Avareto fleece jackets are both lightweight and warm. If the thought of a fleece jacket makes you itchy, fear not, because the Avareto is lined with Capilene 3 fabric. This special fabric lines the cuffs, collar, and hem, serving to wick moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and cozy.
- The Patagonia Rubicon Rider jacket is a popular choice among skiers. This style of lightweight coat is warm, durable, waterproof, and wind resistant. The Rubicon Rider has an outer shell made from Patagonia's trademarked Deluge DWR fabric and is insulated with polyester. The quilted construction of this jacket makes it easy to move in as there is less bulk.
- Patagonia's Nano Pullover is a lightweight jacket that can be folded, compressed, and stored inside it's own chest pocket. The Nano Pullover is made with Patagonia's DWR fabric to repel water and has an inner layer of PrimaLoft One, a lightweight fabric that is made to trap body heat.
- The "Better Sweater" Jacket by Patagonia is a great alternative to a wool sweater. This soft jacket is fleece but has a sweater-knit face. Perfect for camping or walking in drier weather, this sweater/jacket has a stand-up collar and front pockets.
- The Slider Hoody is a must-have for hikers, climbers, or guys who work outdoors. The hoody is made from a combination of polyester and spandex to give it a bit of stretch. The outside of the Slider Hoody is smooth while the inside has a brushed fleece texture.