Patagonia Soft Shell Jackets
Patagonia soft shell jackets come from a line of great outdoor activity clothing. The Patagonia clothing company has some of the best clothes made specifically for enjoying the great outdoors. Patagonia Soft Shell Jackets are no exception. These light-weight, versatile, and relatively stylish (if you're in to outdoor attire) Soft Shell jackets are made to withstand whatever the weather can throw at you. The Patagonia Soft Shell jackets are created to be a protective barrier without being to heavy or cumbersome to wear. Here are the best Patagonia Soft Shell Jackets to choose from.
- Men's Alpine Wind Jacket. This Patagonia Soft Shell Jacket has a very cool, thin appearance. It can withstand very cold weather, as the name suggests. Because of the way it's constructed, it can be a good stand alone jacket. The best part about this Patagonia Soft Shell Jacket is it's ability to be a supplementary piece when the weather conditions get a bit more harsh. It can double as an insulating layer as well.
- Men's Ascensionist Jacket. This jacket is another light-weight piece. It's made of a "two-way stretch polyester double weave". In layman's terms, it means you won't get to hot rocking this jacket. But, at the same time, it's incredibly wind and water resistant. It's great for those of you that like to spend time on the mountains. It's even equipped with hand warmer pockets.
- Men's Traverse Jacket. This is definitely one of the cooler looking Patagonia Soft Shell Jackets. Just like the other jackets, it is incredibly wind and water resistant being equipped with a mesh lining. It's also elastic banded at the cuffs and waist to preserve the wearers body heat. The thing is full of pockets so you can store your MP3 player in one pocket and some health bars in another. The best part about this particular jacket is how easy it is to move in it despite all of its weather resistant features. It is a very slim fit jacket.
- Men's Guide Jacket. Yeah, yeah, it has pockets, lots of pockets. It's weather resistant like the other models mentioned even though it's unlined. It's very versatile and can be used in many out door situations. All of that is cool. But, the best part about this jacket is how cool it looks. It has a regular fit, and it makes you look like you know what you're doing up on that mountain. Even if you a novice.
- Men's Nine Trails Jacket. This is the lightest jacket that Patagonia has to offer. It was made specifically for those of you that get a kick out of running trails. Simple as that. For those of us that don't really dig the jogging scene, the jacket looks good with a nice tee shirt and jeans combo. Who said you can only wear outdoor stuff if you do outdoor activities?