New England Partiots cheerleaders make going to Gillette Stadium a complete joy as these women rile up the home crowd to a frenzy. These cheerleaders do more for the New England Partiots franchise than look pretty as they also work with the community whenever possible. The New England home team never looked so good when the lovely ladies cheer on their play against their opponents. No NFL history can be complete without cheerleaders and the Patriots are no different as the gorgeous women appear on the sidelines. Cheerleaders for the New England Patriots add a ton of beauty to the savage game on the field during their home games.
- Athena. A brunette hottie may make die hard fans of other NFL teams reconsider their alligiences at first sight of this Patriots cheerleader. The Worchester native goes to Morrisville State College to earn a degree in Journalism & Communication for Online Media. Athena works with numerous charity organizations like Friendship Inn II and Cinderella's Closet of Hamilton.
- Jessica T. The two-year veteran cheerleader for the Patriots make the red, white and blue colors melt as fast as the hearts in the stands. This cutie pie studies at Middlesex Community College to be a dental hygenist. When not on the field rooting for the home team, she contributes her time to Toys for Tots and Project Bread Walk for Hunger.
- Sara. The statuesque stunner definitely looks the part of a cheerleader for the New England Patriots that no camera can resist. Her career aspirations outside of the NFL franchise is to be the owner of her own salon and spa. She works as a hairstylist and there must be a hair salon somewhere with an extremely long line.
- Kelsey. Her smile compliments her Patriots cheerleading outfit when she is out there in front of the rabid fans at Gillette Stadium. The blonde sweetheart is a student at Rhode Island College with a major in Health Education for a career that focuses on nutrition and fitness. One look at her body and you can tell she is on the right track!
- Brittney-Lynne. The auburn-haired beauty hails from Nashua, New Hampshire, and definitely looks hot wearing the Partiots' colors. This cheerleader attends Dean College for a degree in Arts & Entertainment Management with a focus on Dancing when not raising the decibel levels in Gillette Stadium. Fans can appreciate her community work such as Big Brother Big Sister outside of the organization.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”