PC Cheats For GTA San Andreas
These PC cheats for GTA San Andreas will turn your game into possibly one of the most ridiculous games ever. the GTA games are known for having tons of cheats that turn some of the more mundane aspects of the game into insane elements. From modified cars to jet-packs, these PC cheats for GTA San Andreas add a ton of fun to the game for when you are bored with playing legitimately. To enter these PC cheats for GTA San Andreas, simply type them in, either during the game or on the pause menu. There is no prompt to type; simply just type the letters while in game.
- All pedestrians are Elvis. This cheat for GTA San Andreas is one of the more ridiculous ones. This turns every person in the game into Elvis. To enable this cheat, enter "bluesuedeshoes."
- Jet-pack. This cheat enables the jet-pack, which is exactly what it sounds like. It allows for extremely easy travel around San Andreas. Typing "rocketman" will enable this cheat.
- Chaos mode. Chaos mode sends the whole of San Andreas into chaos. All the pedestrians will be out for blood, now carrying mostly any weapon available in the game and driving like maniacs. Chaos mode is turned on by entering "stateofemergency."
- No wanted level. This GTA San Andreas cheat is great for when you have tons of helicopters and tanks chasing you around the city. This will set your wanted level to zero, making the cops back off. To enable this cheat, type in "testededucationalskills."
- Infinite ammo. Not only does this cheat give you infinite ammo, it also makes it so you never have to reload. Enter "fullclip" in order to never stop shooting.
- Floating cars on impact. This is probably the oddest car related cheat for GTA San Andreas. This will send any car you collide into sailing through the sky, allowing you to completely plow through traffic without fear of crashing. This cheat is activated by entering "bubblecars."