Want to learn a delicious peanut butter balls recipe? Peanut butter balls are a great dessert, and they are always a big hit at any party. Read on for a great peanut butter balls recipe that you will use again and again.
What you need for the peanut butter balls recipe:
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 lb of dipping chocolate
- 1 cup of powdered sugar – sifted
- 3 tbsp of softened butter
- 1 large mixing bowl
- baking sheet
- wax paper
How to make peanut butter balls recipe:
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar. Mix these three ingredients thoroughly in the large mixing bowl.
- Make peanut butter balls. Roll the peanut butter, butter, and sugar mixture into roughly one inch balls. Place them on a baking sheet covered with wax paper so the balls do not stick.
- Let peanut butter balls dry. Leave them on the cookie sheet for 25 minutes so that they can dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate. Put the dipping chocolate in a pot and melt over low heat so as not to burn the chocolate.
- Dip peanut butter balls. Dip each ball individually into the dipping chocolate and place them back onto the wax paper to dry.
- Allow peanut butter balls to dry. Let the peanut butter balls sit on the wax paper until thoroughly dried.
- Store them properly. Keep the dried peanut butter balls covered in a cool place until you are ready to serve them.
That's all there is to making this peanut butter balls recipe. It is fast and relatively easy to do, even for an inexperienced baker. You can make this recipe for a party or even for a gift. Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.