Curious about Pebble Beach golf and 5 tips to help you get started? A trip to the Pebble Beach golf course is practically a pilgrimage for many golfers, and even the most experienced golfer can benefit from reviewing some professional Pebble Beach golf tips before he starts his big game. Here are a few tips to ensure that your visit to the famous Pebble Beach golf course is a success from start to finish.
- First off, do not let the global reputation of Pebble Beach as a premier golf course intimidate you. While Pebble Beach golf course is considered one of the most famous golf courses in the world, it is actually not nearly as difficult to play as many golfers seem to think. Access to the Pebble Beach golf course is not so expensive because it is a terribly challenging course. Instead, wealthy golfers are willing pay a premium to play at Pebble Beach due to a combination of its prestige and the amazing views it offers along the rugged Pacific Coast of California. According to many experienced golfers, even a beginning golfer with a fairly high handicap can typically play through the course on par so long as he prepares properly.
- Second, do your best to stick to the fairway, even if it appears that you could cut your way toward a hole more efficiently with a couple of shots on the green. The Pebble Beach golf course is a fairly easy course from the fairway, but it takes a more experienced golfer to use more advanced shots from the green on this particular course. If this is your first time golfing at Pebble Beach, you will find that your trip will be much more enjoyable by sticking to basics and enjoying the natural setting.
- Another great tip for playing the Pebble Beach golf course is to avoid renting golf clubs at the course. This might sound obvious to more experienced golfers, but newer golfers often make the mistake of trying to save some money on having their own clubs transported to Pebble Beach by renting a set for the day instead. This can be a recipe for a frustrating day of golf, as it takes every golfer some time to get used to a particular set of clubs.
- It is also a good idea to familiarize yourself with the layout of each hole. While you are planning out your trip to the Pebble Beach golf course, this helps you have a rough idea of what to expect before you tee off. So long as you keep things simple and try to remain on the fairway, it really is not necessary to spend a great deal of time trying to find the professional secrets to every hole on the course. In fact, it is much more enjoyable to discover some of these secrets on your own. Unless you are a glutton for punishment, you are much better off simply trying to enjoy yourself during your first trip or two to Pebble Beach.
- Lastly, it is important to remember that the weather can be unpredictable along the California coast. Many golfers try to time their trip around the best weather of the year, since there are not any off-season rates at the Pebble Beach golf course. Late August through late October has the lowest rainfall and most comfortable temperature range for golfing, while the winter months have much heavier rainfall and less predictable weather. However, it is possible to encounter heavy fog or a rain storm at Pebble Beach no matter what time of the year you play the course, so it never hurts to have a backup plan in case of inclement weather.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.