Want to know more about Percocet side effects? Once you know the side effects of a medication, you can relax since you are armed with the information you need to make sure that the medication is agreeing with you. This is true with any medication including, Percocet. Percocet is a common medication known for treating such conditions as generalized pain, back and neck pain, the pain and other symptoms that go along with fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis and the pain from migraine headaches. According to one poll, 79% of all Percocet users were satisfied by this medication. Yet, even though this medication has a high satisfaction rate, doesn’t mean it doesn’t have any side effects. All medications have side effects. The common side effects associated with Percocet are:
- Drowsiness: Drowsiness was the most common side effect associated with this drug. This is why most physicians warn their patients to take caution when they first begin using it.
- Constipation: Constipation is also a common side effect. This side effect may be remedied by eating more fruits or vegetables. If the constipation continues, the patient may want to talk to their physician about adding a stool softer to their daily routine.
- Itch or Rash: Itching and a small rash are common side effects associated with taking Percocet. However, if the itching or the rash becomes severe, the patient should consult his physician immediately.
- Memory or Speech Problems: About 5% of the patients studied have suffered memory speech problems while taking this medication. If you notice either of these conditions, it is advised that you contact your physician.
- Dizziness, Nausea/Vomiting, Insomnia, Anxiety and restlessness: These symptoms have only been reported less than one percent of the patients polled. However, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t impossible that a patient will suffer from them
Percocet may be the medication that can help a condition that you are suffering from now. If it is, understand that any of the side effects could happen. Yet, also realize that none of them may ever apply to you, as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.