Pharmacy schools in California are responsible for providing competent and knowledgeable pharmacy professionals for California’s healthcare system. A career in pharmacy is also an enriching and rewarding career. There are many pharmacy Schools In California that offer course at the diploma and degree level.
- UEI College. This school offers training to become a Pharmacy Technician. The course time is about 8 months. It prepares students for the skills needed in the pharmacy. They have campuses 12 campuses all over California.
- Institute of Technology. This Pharmacy school in California offers training in the following campuses; Citrus Heights, Clovis, Modesto, Redding, and Stockton. Besides pharmaceutical skills, the course will give students the ability to interact with the numerous individuals in the industry.
- North Orange County Community College. This college offers a pharmacy technician certificate program. Classes are held on a trimester schedule, one night per week for 12 weeks, except for the Summer session when classes meet for 6 weeks. A student may complete the entire program in 15-18 months.
- UC San Diego. Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. This pharmacy school in California offers students a curriculum leading to the Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Upon completion of the 4 years course, students will be awarded a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. This California pharmacy school offers a whole range of Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate courses in pharmaceutical science. They have their main campus in Stockton and have various satellite schools in California.
- Western University. This pharmacy school In California is a graduate university for the health professions. They offer a 4 year degree courses in Pharmacy with an option of another 3 years for an international Pharmacy degree. The campus is located in Pomona, California.
- USC. This pharmacy school In California offers a four-year, full-time pharmaceutical Degree program. Located in southern California, it also offers unique externship program that gives students immediate and progressively challenging clinical experience.
- UC San Francisco. This pharmacy school In California offers a 4 year Doctor of Pharmacy program. The curriculum offers 3 pathways, including one in pharmaceutical sciences. The school has campuses in Southern San Francisco, Beijing and Washington.
- Touro University. This school has a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy program that prepares students for a clinically-oriented, contemporary pharmacy practice. It has a two-year pharmacy practice or clerkship experience to let students work in a pharmaceutical work environment. The campus is located in Vallejo, California.
- Loma Linda University. This pharmacy school In California educates pharmacists in a Seventh-day Adventist Christian setting. It has a four-year program that leads to the Pharmaceutical Degree. This school is located in Linda Loma, California.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.