Pharmacy schools in California are responsible for providing competent and knowledgeable pharmacy professionals for California’s healthcare system. A career in pharmacy is also an enriching and rewarding career. There are many pharmacy Schools In California that offer course at the diploma and degree level.
- UEI College. This school offers training to become a Pharmacy Technician. The course time is about 8 months. It prepares students for the skills needed in the pharmacy. They have campuses 12 campuses all over California.
- Institute of Technology. This Pharmacy school in California offers training in the following campuses; Citrus Heights, Clovis, Modesto, Redding, and Stockton. Besides pharmaceutical skills, the course will give students the ability to interact with the numerous individuals in the industry.
- North Orange County Community College. This college offers a pharmacy technician certificate program. Classes are held on a trimester schedule, one night per week for 12 weeks, except for the Summer session when classes meet for 6 weeks. A student may complete the entire program in 15-18 months.
- UC San Diego. Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. This pharmacy school in California offers students a curriculum leading to the Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Upon completion of the 4 years course, students will be awarded a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. This California pharmacy school offers a whole range of Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate courses in pharmaceutical science. They have their main campus in Stockton and have various satellite schools in California.
- Western University. This pharmacy school In California is a graduate university for the health professions. They offer a 4 year degree courses in Pharmacy with an option of another 3 years for an international Pharmacy degree. The campus is located in Pomona, California.
- USC. This pharmacy school In California offers a four-year, full-time pharmaceutical Degree program. Located in southern California, it also offers unique externship program that gives students immediate and progressively challenging clinical experience.
- UC San Francisco. This pharmacy school In California offers a 4 year Doctor of Pharmacy program. The curriculum offers 3 pathways, including one in pharmaceutical sciences. The school has campuses in Southern San Francisco, Beijing and Washington.
- Touro University. This school has a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy program that prepares students for a clinically-oriented, contemporary pharmacy practice. It has a two-year pharmacy practice or clerkship experience to let students work in a pharmaceutical work environment. The campus is located in Vallejo, California.
- Loma Linda University. This pharmacy school In California educates pharmacists in a Seventh-day Adventist Christian setting. It has a four-year program that leads to the Pharmaceutical Degree. This school is located in Linda Loma, California.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?