Learning how to wash a Phat Farm belt is very similar to how you would wash a leather jacket. Washing a Phat Farm belt is not a difficult procedure and can be done from the comfort of you own home. Keep in mind that you can always take your Phat Farm belt to a professional cleaner to do the job if you like.
What you need to wash a Phat Farm belt:
- Clean cloths
- Mild soap
- Leather conditioner
- The first step to wash a Phat Farm belt is to get the dirt off. Use a dry clean cloth and wipe off as much dirt as you can before washing your Phat Farm belt. Most of the cleaning that needs to be done for a belt can happen with the first step. You will be amazed.
- Choose a mild soap to wash a Phat Farm belt. Strong soaps that contain a lot of perfumes will be harsh on your Phat Farm belt due to the sensitive leather material it is made out of. A good suggestion could be a mild dish soap or baby soap. Put some water in a bowl and add only about a teaspoonful of soap to get a cleaning solution.
- Have a few clean cloths on hand to wash a Phat Farm belt. Put one cloth in your belt cleaning solution and ring it out so it is damp, not soaked. You don't want to wet leather too much or you can ruin the material, thus ruining the Phat Farm belt. Lay the belt out flat and scrub it with your soapy rag one one side.
- Get another clean cloth wet with clean water and ring it out. The purpose of this step is to remove the soap from your Phat Farm belt before it absorbs into the leather. Again, scrub this side of the belt with a clean damp cloth. You don't have to scrub very much since you haven't used too much soap to wash the Phat Farm belt.
- Dry the side you washed. Still with your Phat Farm belt on a flat surface, take a dry clean cloth and dry all of the moisture until the leather is dry. The best way to do this is to pat dry the belt to lift the water out of the leather. Continue doing this until the Phat Farm belt is dry, using as many dry cloths as needed. Once dry, flip the belt to the other side and repeat steps three through five.
- The last step to wash a Phat Farm belt is to condition it. Washing leather removes the oils from the material that keep it from drying out and cracking. You have to condition your Phat Farm belt with leather conditioner to make it last for a long time. You can purchase leather conditioner at any store that carries leather goods. It won't cost much and is easy to use. Read the directions carefully and make sure it is completely dry before you wear your Phat Farm belt.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …