Phat Farm Jackets: How To Wash
Learning about "Phat Farm Jackets: How To Wash Them, will save you some green and embarrassment. Phat Farm jackets are what’s happening in the Hip-Hop world. So ruining your threads because you don’t know how to properly wash then can be tragic. Keep in mind that frequent washing of Phat Farm jackets will deteriorate the flash of the jacket. Occasional washing of Phat Farm jackets may be in order for various reasons. Washing a Phat Farm jacket is a simple task really. When washing your Phat Farm jacket do one of two things. Check the tag or try this method.
What you will need to get the job of Phat Farm Jackets: How To Wash done:
- Washing machine
- Mild detergent
- A place to line dry
How to wash a Phat Farm jacket:
- Start by checking all the pockets of the Phat Farm jacket. Once you have checked all the pockets and removed all the items, turn the jacket inside out. Shake the jacket outward as to remove any bunching.
- Turn on the washer. Set it to delicate cycle with extra rinse. Set the water level to medium. Use cold water and allow to fill about one quarter.
- Now add mild detergent. Use one third of the recommended amount. Do not used harsh or powder detergents or fabric softeners. Allow the detergent to mix in with the water.
- At about one half full, place the Phat Farm jacket into the washer. With your hands, submerge the jacket. Allow the washer to do its thing.
- At the end of the cycle remove the Phat Farm jacket. Turn right side in and place it on a plastic rounded hanger. Hang indoors away from heater vents or any room that may be hot, such as a kitchen if you are cooking. Once dry, the Phat Farm jacket is ready to roll!