The basic Philadelphia Cream Cheese cheesecake recipe is simple to make and delicious to eat. Allow about an hour and a half to complete the dish. If you like this recipe, try some of the more exotic Philadelphia Cream Cheese cheesecake recipes with additional toppings like strawberries or blueberries.
You will need:
- Cheesecake pan with removable bottom
- Mixing bowl
- Cooking utensils
- Cheesecake ingredients
- Go to the grocery store and buy the cheesecake ingredients. For the recipe you will need 32 ounces of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, four eggs, a box of graham cracker crumbs, a stick of butter, a small bag of sugar and a small bottle of vanilla. If you do not already own a cheesecake pan, pick one up while you are out.
- Spread the groceries out on your kitchen counter. Let the cream cheese sit until it is at room temperature. While you are waiting for the cheese to warm up, melt 1/3 cup of butter in the microwave and put 1 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs into a mixing bowl. Once the butter melts, add it to the bowl and then put in three tablespoons of sugar. Stir the contents together using a wooden spoon and then put the end result in the cheesecake pan. Press the contents along the bottom of the pan until you have a smooth, even layer.
- Put the Philadelphia Cream Cheese in the mixer. Include all 32 ounces of cheese and then put in one teaspoon of vanilla and one cup of sugar. Mix the contents together and then add the four eggs to the mixer. Use a low setting and only mix the contents for roughly one minute. Pour the final result into the cheesecake pan. Use a spatula to even out the batter in the pan.
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to 325 degrees. Once the oven is at 325 degrees, place the cheesecake on the top rack and close the oven door. Set the timer for 45 minutes. Check the cheesecake at the 45 minute mark and if the center of the cheesecake is now set remove it, otherwise cook for another ten minutes. Place the pan on a countertop, then take a small kitchen knife and run it around the very edges of the cheesecake. Put the pan in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least four hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator. Place the pan on the stove and set a burner to low. Turn the pan once every few seconds for one to two minutes, which will help you to get the cheesecake out of the pan. Place the pan on your kitchen counter and turn the stove off. Take your kitchen knife and run it around all the way around the cheesecake to help loosen it from the pan. Undo the clasp on the side of the cheesecake pan and gently lift the pan off of its base. Put a serving plate on top of the cheesecake then flip it over so the pan bottom is now on the top and the plate is on the bottom. Remove the pan, then serve the cheesecake.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.