Looking for some Photoshop ideas? Photoshop is one of the best tools for creating images of your choice.Your whole world of ideas ready to be poured out just by some smart clicks and interesting tools that are fun to use and practice. Internet is bombarded with tutorials of all sorts. Creativity is God gifted, but practice does make a man perfect. So here are some ideas to let you begin with:
- Wall Papers: Creating wall papers give u large work space where you can pour out what ever comes into your mind. So making wall papers is fun as well as easier to begin with. You have so much space to experiment in such items.
- Pictures palette: Make them clear or make them blurred, omit, erase, edit and treat anything in your pictures. You can play with your own pictures and make their comic stories or photo shoots just as you like them to be.
- Layers and layers: Play with tools and make layers of images one upon the other and this way you can create mosaics of images etc. By making some dull and some stark you can have a nice series of layers.
- Blending: Nice blending of one or two images changes the form of the images entirely. You can begin with two and then blend as many as you like.
- Pictorial images:You can add images one upon other together and make pictorials, reflecting some fantasy dreams or may be a symbolic story.
- Effects:You can try on different effects inbuilt in the Photoshop package. Smoke effects, water colors, typography or digital effects so on and so forth. It gives you variety of effects to play with.
- 3-D images: You can also make interesting 3-D images in Photoshop that gives a touch of reality to the images and makes them attractive.
- Swirl: Swirls add nice variety to the images you create. You can import and download them too from other websites and add to your images.
- Animation effects: Although Photoshop does not allow you to animate any object but you can make objects placed as such in layers that they give an illusion of animation as if some thing has burst out with a splash or flowing out from a nutshell. Such images reflect a touch of life.
- Cover: You can cover, uncover, change, dress, or undress any object the way you like. This is done by various tools including stamp tool which is easiest to try in this regard.