Pigs In A Blanket Recipe
Want a great pigs in a blanket recipe? This delicious combination of hot dogs and crispy croissants are great to serve as a meal or a very popular appetizer for any party. Read on to find out how to make this pigs in a blanket recipe.
What you need to make this pigs in a blanket recipe:
- 1 package of mini hotdogs or wieners
- 2 cans of croissants
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 sharp knife
- condiments such as mustard and ketchup
- Preheat oven. First preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the croissants. Take the croissants out of the cans and cut each croissant into three sections vertically. You will be making three pigs in a blanket from each croissant for a total of 48.
- Get the hotdogs ready. Cut open the plastic bag of mini wieners and drain the liquid from them. Remove the wieners and place them on a plate.
- Start rolling. Place a mini wiener at the end of a piece of croissant dough and simply roll it up, securing the dough by pressing it when you reach the end. Repeat this process for the rest of the them.
- Place on baking sheet. Put all of the pigs in a blanket on the baking sheet, leaving a bit of room in between them as they will puff up a bit while cooking.
- Bake them. Place the baking sheet into the oven and cook approximately ten minutes, or until the croissants are a nice golden brown color.
- Serve them. Serve the pigs in a blanket on a tray with condiments such as mustard and ketchup for dipping.
That's all there is to this pigs in a blanket recipe. They're fast and easy to make, and you won't believe how fast they disappear. These mini hotdogs are great for any party or get together with friends. Enjoy!