Want a great pigs in a blanket recipe? This delicious combination of hot dogs and crispy croissants are great to serve as a meal or a very popular appetizer for any party. Read on to find out how to make this pigs in a blanket recipe.
What you need to make this pigs in a blanket recipe:
- 1 package of mini hotdogs or wieners
- 2 cans of croissants
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 sharp knife
- condiments such as mustard and ketchup
- Preheat oven. First preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the croissants. Take the croissants out of the cans and cut each croissant into three sections vertically. You will be making three pigs in a blanket from each croissant for a total of 48.
- Get the hotdogs ready. Cut open the plastic bag of mini wieners and drain the liquid from them. Remove the wieners and place them on a plate.
- Start rolling. Place a mini wiener at the end of a piece of croissant dough and simply roll it up, securing the dough by pressing it when you reach the end. Repeat this process for the rest of the them.
- Place on baking sheet. Put all of the pigs in a blanket on the baking sheet, leaving a bit of room in between them as they will puff up a bit while cooking.
- Bake them. Place the baking sheet into the oven and cook approximately ten minutes, or until the croissants are a nice golden brown color.
- Serve them. Serve the pigs in a blanket on a tray with condiments such as mustard and ketchup for dipping.
That's all there is to this pigs in a blanket recipe. They're fast and easy to make, and you won't believe how fast they disappear. These mini hotdogs are great for any party or get together with friends. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …